1. Metal. High price from the manufacturer. Your Dentist uses high-quality products of world brands, because the quality of the alloy affects the survival rate. Expensive implants are very technologically advanced; they have micro- and macro-threads, a special surface or a layer of special spraying. The process itself takes place in a vacuum and absolutely sterile conditions. Each of them undergoes a rigorous manual review. And the requirements for medical equipment are extremely strict. Defects of low-quality implants are not visible at first glance, but, unfortunately, in the future they manifest themselves in the form of the loss of the implant along with the crown.
2. Certification, manufacturer’s warranty, risks. A good implant osseointegrates, that is, it becomes part of your bone and, more broadly, of your body. It is unlikely that any of the patients will voluntarily want to make a dubious part of their body. You want to know that your implant has passed the most rigorous testing, that it is certified and that the manufacturer is reputably and financially responsible for quality. All this affects the final cost of implantation. Plus, in some unforeseen cases (extremely rare, as our practice shows), implants can be replaced in case of non-survival. That is, you get more than just a small piece of metal. You receive the entire range of necessary post-implantation support. A good implantation system always has a background of decades of clinical research. All this also falls into the final price of the service.
3. Installation. This is a medical intervention (however short) that cannot be free. Since it includes the preparation of the office, the work of an assistant, the use of special equipment, high-quality anesthesia and the necessary medications. In «Your Dentist», the implantation is carried out by the candidate of medical sciences, dentist of the highest category Andrey Beda. Andrey Beda constantly participates in dental forums and scientific conferences, thereby increasing the level of his professional competence. We think you agree, the work of good specialists cannot be free either.
4. Accompanying medical support. Well, if everything is in order, the implant has taken root and you do not need to do anything else: this means that the surgery was successful. But in any case, the patient must come for a postoperative examination. If there are deviations from the treatment plan, you can count on qualified help.
5. The work of specialists. Despite its apparent simplicity, dental implantation is not just screwing metal into the bone under the gum. Doctors are obliged to correctly calculate the subsequent load, take into account and minimize possible complications. The condition of the adjacent teeth is far from always ideal, and before installing the implant, it is necessary to completely clean up the oral cavity in order to minimize the risk of complications. Medical consultations are often required and it is good when the resources of dentistry allow such events to be carried out.
All these points are the answer to the question of how the price for implantation is formed. And you can compare the prices for similar services in European or American clinics in order to understand how you can seriously save money by installing implants in Ukraine.